VAN DER LAAN & CO
+31 (0) 35 54 80 760
Connecting people – this is how we started but certainly not all we specialize in– we do executive search, talent scouting and talent benchmarking via our market scan. We also advise and exclusively place entire executive teams and partner in organizing impact events. Our extensive inclusive network, state of the art ATS system and our proprietary platform make this possible.
With our executive search and recruiting solutions we focus on the following sectors:
- industry innovation, infrastructure & information technology
- sustainable cities & communities
- energy, water & sanitation
- financial & business services
- responsible consumption & products
- healthcare, education & corporations
In our executive search practice, we routinely present candidates of which 50% are women and 50% men, often from different sectors but with relevant experience and capabilities. This always results in refreshing insights to what is possible and exceptional candidates. We were the very first in this, from day one as Van der Laan & Company (2011) , and confirmed this by being the first to sign the Dutch Code for Executive Search in 2015.
For our clients, we use our market scan to map the available candidates with the talents and capabilities that their organizations need. We identify and evaluate internal talent. We are able to construct teams at board or management level to take maximum advantage of diversity.
We partner with our clients in organizing impact events by suggesting important themes, identifying and connecting with the best speakers and inviting the relevant audience, combining the client’s and our network to get the best result. Examples of these are events are:
- our annual A.T. Kearney / Van der Laan & Co Executive Women Event
- the Vitens / Alliander Event for top female Executive in the semi-public sector
- the TWINS project to connect top female civil servants with top corporate women in the private sector
- topic specific round table events e.g. non-executive board members and ICT.
We also organize meetings for board members from different sectors to examine countervailing views and their dilemmas in a trusted dialogue with like-minded others.